Thank you for purchasing EZVIZ, Inc. (“EZVIZ”) products. This limited warranty (“warranty”) gives you specific legal rights, and you may also have other rights which vary from state to state. This warranty applies only to the original purchaser of the product. The disclaimers, exclusions, and limitations of liability under this limited warranty will not apply to the extent prohibited by applicable law.
No distributor, reseller, agent, or employee is authorized to make any modification, extension, or additions to this limited warranty.
Your EZVIZ product is warranted for a period of one (1) year from the date of purchase against defects in materials and workmanship, or such longer periods as may be required by law in the state where this product is sold, when used normally in accordance with EZVIZ’s user manual.
You can request warranty service by calling us at 1.855.693.9849 or emailing us at email@example.com.
For any defective EZVIZ products under warranty, EZVIZ will, at its option, (i) repair or replace your product free of charge; (ii) exchange your product with a functional equivalent product; (iii) or refund the original purchase price, provided you provide the either a copy or the original purchase receipt, a brief explanation of the defect, and return the product in its original packaging. At EZVIZ’s sole discretion, repair or replacement may be made with a new or refurbished product or components. This warranty does not cover the shipping cost, insurance, or any other incidental charges incurred by you in returning the product.
Except where prohibited by applicable law, this is your sole and exclusive remedy for breach of this limited warranty. Any product that has either been repaired or replaced under this warranty will be covered by the terms of this warranty for the longer of ninety (90) days from the date of delivery or the remaining original warranty period.
This warranty does not apply and is void:
- If the warranty claim is made outside the warranty period or if the proof of purchase is not provided.
- For any malfunction, defect, or failure caused by or resulting from the evidence of impact; mishandling; tampering; use contrary to the applicable instruction manual; incorrect power line voltage; accident; loss; theft; fire, flood, or other Acts of God; shipping damage; or damage resulting from repairs performed by unauthorized personnel.
- For any consumable parts, such as batteries, where the malfunction is due to the normal aging of the product.
- Cosmetic damage, including but not limited to scratches, dents, and broken plastic on ports.
- For any software, even if packaged or sold with EZVIZ hardware.
- For any other damages free from defects in material or workmanship.
- Routine cleaning, normal cosmetic, and mechanical wear and tear.